Friday 6 October 2006

The Human Green Machine.


A few years back I was approached by a Government official to do a study on what resources could be harvested from the human body to enable field agents to stay behind enemy lines long after their food had run out.
Now I can't say which government he was from as I would be putting my life and yours at risk due to the fact that its still classified and being used today, ah fuck it, I don't even like you cunts, its the Yanks, they paid me a nice big amount to do it, well it seemed like a nice big amount until I converted it into pounds, you cow pokers and your Monopoly money.

During the war when we had the rationing, you remember that don't you yanks? you could only have 4 meals a day instead of 8 , well in Britain all we had to eat and drink was Tea (of course) Brown Paper, Tripe, and lard served on pieces of wood as there wasn't any bread, it wasn't much so we all sang a song to cheer us up.

We got no food but that's ok
Tomorrow is another day
Hitler won't you leave us be
Lets all have a cup of tea
tum diddly um tum NICE TEA!


It was originally 23 verses which I'll put up for you to liven up yer parties, we knew how to have fun back then.
We would spice up the soggy woodchips we ate for breakfast with some freshly picked Dingle berries, it would bring an unexpected tart flavour to your meal, that was only one of the bodies' forgotten orchards, no wonder the Yanks came to me, I know the old ways.

Belly buttons and between your toes were only good if you're a large family, (to thicken up sauces and the like) eating some strangers toe jam would be disgusting.

A soldier on the move may need a quick energy boost, if he (I'll say 'he' as weemen have no business being soldiers) has time to wank and eat his jizz then that's fine, you just have to put in the manual (as in handbook) that its not gay, its survival damn it.
If the trooper is on the run with the enemy closing in he won't have time to pull out his handbook and tug the lad so he should just wipe around his scrote and lick it off his fingers like KFC (just as much nutritional value) and you can do it on the move. Before you ship out spread some Vaseline around your bits and more food will be collected, a feast to be sure.

Eating shit is just disgusting (trust me on this) what are we animals or something? no we stay away from Poo Poo.
Now Piss can be used for condensed soups and Pot Noodles, once you try it, its difficult to stop.
The next and most important supply of renewable food would come from the nose, for some reason society has deemed it inappropriate to remove items from your nose with your finger and either wipe it on a wall or flick it, that crap started with the Victorians, those wankers wouldn't let you do anything fun.

For centuries Johnny Black fellow has been walking about living off the land and his own body, his tight muscular arse couldn't grow Dingleberries very well so his nose became his lunchbox, eat it right away and its like escargot or oysters , let it dry and it becomes crisp like (chips to the uneducated colonists)
Ear Wax and Hair Grease is good to keep your rifle working well or to cook with.

At the end of Old Knudsen's study he found the scummier the soldier the longer he would last, no skin flake or eye booger should be wasted.
If the Irish had some discipline and didn't turn on their own all the time, they would be the perfect soldier as being dirty shites is in their blood, a high compliment for me to give.


The picture to this post is Mr Bush showing a soldier what he picked from the part between his own Balls and his arse, otherwise known as the Barse, inspired leadership.

17 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

The output here is prodigious to put it mildly.
You didn’t mention fingernail scrapings, which make a savoury substitute for salt’n’pepper.

Old Knudsen said...

I go for quantity while you go for quality, how did I miss the finger nails? I think I was distracted by the taste of shit that I couldn't get rid off.

Fat Sparrow said...

Oh God, I feel ill.

Anonymous said...

Well, at first I was expecting Soilent Green, but this...I don't know what to say.

Old Knudsen said...

You see, as an artist I like to evoke the emotions of the readers,disgust is an emotion too, if you look at the words 'Soilent Green'you could be mistaken for thinking it came from one of your hidden body stores, ah you just never know what to expect, sometimes Old Knudsen is funny, serious,political or just gross, but one thing you can count on in this ever changing world, Old Knudsen will insult someone.

To beat Foot Eater to the punch, when I say funny I mean well I laughed.

Dick Headley said...

No need to apologize OK. We're all artists in our own way, each with our respective suppressed emotions and dark hidden desires. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

Oh I wasn't apologizing, I have to explain everything on this blog, a pack of thick wankers, I've seen your blog and am afraid as to what your hidden desires may be but you interest me in a pretenious lets have an after dinner brandy then bury that old fellow that we hunted for sport as man is the ultimate prey sort of way.cunt.

Dick Headley said...

Yes I see now it was more of an explanation than an apology. There are lots of little misunderstandings on the internet I'm afraid. I know my intellect does tend to intimidate some people but I'm alright over a few beers. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

Even after facing up to a 1000 zulus who all want to rape my boney white arse and I'm bluffing with an empty revolver I still tend to get intimidated by intellect, I blame the class system.wank.

Dick Headley said...

Don't worry about me. I've got no class at all. Quite boring really. In a detached don't give a shit kind of way. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

Of course you've got no class you're reading this shit, though I must say its good to have finally met you, I don't give a shit either, but I do care, I'm like jesus at his most suicidal, however if you did attend college Old Knudsen does have the knee jerk reaction to doff his cap, I'd get a severe lashing back in the day if I made eye contact with an educated Toff , now I can look up big words and use them against them, the secret of happiness is to out live all the wankers you hate.Tosser.

Dick Headley said...

Grammar school drop out if you must know. Couple of O levels. Nothing to brag about. Followed by a long complicated life which is drawing to a close. And I feel like I'm taking up too much space in your blog. Going to stop now. Nothing personal. Cheers. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

I went to a Grammar school, of course I was there just stealing the equipment, well lets hope you out live this blog, there are some great posts coming up, take up as much space as you want, you've seen the type of people I get here, oh I may have been lying about the great posts, as no one reads at the weekend I'm putting up some real dodgy shit, nothing personal, HA! . ass juice.

Rob7534 said...

You are wise in the way of the ancients Knudsen. You should be put in a museum. Or at least have your body donated to science, so we can see what makes you tick... I'm sure there are many medical mysteries that can be solved!

Anyway, I for one HATED that whole "ration" period... can you imagine telling me how much sugar and butter I can have! Oh! Wait... nevermind. I must have seen that on a movie or something.

Anyway, the space between the balls and the ass is called the Taint. Taint the ass, and taint the balls... it's the taint.

Old Knudsen said...

you just want Old Knudsen under glass so you can look at his willy,a movie? ach man try to live in reality, people like you make me want to go back to my home planet, 'taint' you got a chuckle out of me for that one.

Anonymous said...

If I ever sober up I'm gonna go back and finish my primary school education, get out the mucky squalor that I live in leave my wife and 43 children and get you old knudsen you fecking cont the pride of the Irish demands you die, or if that's too much like work this comment will have to do ya fecking shitehawk.

Old Knudsen said...

If there were a merciful God he'd be dead by now.