Tuesday 23 October 2012

Obama's Take Down

Obama's Ka-Chow! moment.

 
Romney: “Our Navy is smaller now than any time since 1917. The Navy said they needed 313 ships to carry out their mission; we’re not down to 285. We’re headed down to the low 200s if we go through a sequestration. That’s unacceptable to me.”


 

Obama: “I think Gov. Romney maybe hasn’t spent enough time looking at how our military works. You mentioned the Navy, for example. And that we have fewer ships than we had in 1916. Well, governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets because the nature of our military has changed.”


Oh Snap!.... Feel the burn.................................. Need back up?

Takes a sip of the blood of the innocent

Ryan: “Look, to compare modern American battleships with bayonets, I, I just don’t understand that comparison. Look, we have to have a strong Navy to keep peace and prosperity. If all these defense cuts go through, our Navy will be small than it was before World War I. That’s not acceptable. And, yes, the…the ocean hasn’t shrunk.”

I'm just fucked aren't I?