Tuesday 1 September 2015

The People Who Attend Parades Don't Even Like Them


A study done by the Peace in our time foundation has shown that the people who attend Loyalist and Republican parades in Northern Ireland don't even like them but go out of spite and because they don't know any better and don't believe that they deserve any better.

Billy from the Shankill said, "I don't even like the music, I'm more into ambient techno" he took a swig from his bottle of Buckfast and continued, "I just go cos it's what we've always done and it supports our side, the costumes look silly as fuck but people think I'm hard cos I pretend to like it all and it says fuck you to the Fenians which is the most important part of our culture" He finished by draining his bottle, throwing at the police and yelling "YEEEOOOHHH!"


Sean from the Falls said, "I don't even like the music, I'm more into ambient techno" he took a swig from his bottle of Buckfast and continued, "I just go cos it's what we've always done and it supports our side, the costumes look silly as fuck but people think I'm hard cos I pretend to like it all and it says fuck you to the Huns which is the most important part of our culture" He finished by draining his bottle, throwing at the police and yelling "YEEEOOOHHH!"


Two communities with so much in common but too full of hate and ignorance to figure it out. Would an Ebola pandemic in Northern Ireland really be a bad thing?

No comments: